From Helsinki to New York, Young EPW- NY Representative sends updates on the past, current and upcoming New York activities:
- Keachea Dixon, Anastasia Safarian and Kathryn Ciccolini RN, BSN presented at International Congress in Helsinki Finland ‘To Twitter or Not to Twitter: A Fresh Look at Social Media and Communication in the Digital Era Helsinki, Finland’ and Kathryn Ciccolini RN, BSN shared about her experience in Helsinki on the Young EPW-NY WordPress
Young EPW-NY projects:
- Young EPW-NY Monica Aparicio and Kathryn Ciccolini RN, BSN working closely on 2 projects regarding women’s health/nutrition awareness
- New EPW-Syracuse University (EPW-SU) chapter institution
- Once established, Young EPW-NY member Jalisa Wright will be president
- Planned to be running by January 2012.
- Kathryn Ciccolini RN, BSN developed a Young EPW-NY Spotlight Interview YouTube series: Young EPW-NY Spotlight Interview – Jalisa Wright
- Kathryn Ciccolini RN, BSN presented at her work about her international congress experience in Helsinki, Finland: Relationship Based Care Corner – Staff Meeting Presentation on Taking care of Self and Professional Development: Outside of the Workplace
- Young EPW-NY is planning a “Meet the New York Young EPW’s” night out in early October with all members.
Please contact me for questions about involvement within the New York Chapter.
Kathryn Ciccolini RN, BSN
Young EPW-NY Representative (2011-2013)